Our specialist exterior operation provides a complete Commercial Grounds Maintenance service for all outdoor space. Our services range from Weed Control, Grounds Maintenance, Planting, winter ground maintenance and preparation. Our services are available for a wide range of properties including Commercial Units, Offices, Business Parks, Campuses, Residential Blocks, Retail Parks, Hotels, Care Homes, Hospitals, Schools and Colleges.
Your property and surrounding grounds provide the first impression of your company and facility. Striking, well maintained and well-presented surroundings provide an essential first impression. Weather conditions and time of year can have an impact on the appearance of grounds, but Ryemead Grounds Maintenance ensures that no matter what time of year or weather or climate your property continues to look smart and ordered, projecting the correct image.
Our experienced staff are trained to look at every detail and keep your grounds tidy, under control and presentable for staff, residents, customers, business partners, general public and visitors. While our clients cover a broad market spectrum with a range of locations and facilities. Our ground maintenance services include:
- Hedge Cutting
- General Grounds Maintenance.
Educational facilities and campuses have specific requirements to ensure that student confidentiality and privacy are respected while on-going classes are not disrupted during grounds maintenance. Ryemead Grounds Maintenance for education is a comprehensive service to schools, universities and colleges. Tailored specifically to the education sector our services include:
- Grass Cutting & Mowing
- Hedge Cutting & Maintenance
- Weed Control & Management
- Litter Picking
- Fencing Services
- Tree & Vegetation Management
- Gritting & Salting/Snow Clearance
- Jet Washing
- Canopy & Gutter Cleans
Weeds are unsightly and intrusive and suppress healthy plants and growth. We offer a One-Time or Regular Scheduled service to combat weeds in all areas.
Our weed management, removal and control service includes:
- Prevention & Control of weeds
- Identification of specific problems and long-term issues
- Support & Guidance to minimise weed
- Guarantees of any treatments utilised
- Weed & Moss removal
- Sports ground maintenance
- Hard surface maintenance
Ongoing Scheduled Maintenance or One-Time Service
Regular weed management and prevention are essential to control and provide ongoing management of invasive common weeds and non-native weeds such as Japanese Knotweed, Giant Hogweed and Himalayan Balsam.
For an initial clearance or a service to clear a specific area our weed control services remove pervasive and invasive weeds. This can be useful for clearing troublesome areas or to eliminate long-standing, stubborn situations.
Our skilled, experienced team utilise the latest tools and techniques to access and manage weeds for all outdoor spaces whether residential such as care homes or in commercial environments including office complexes and retail parks.
Adverse winter weather conditions need management and maintenance, our proactive approach is based around monitoring and notification of weather changes. Working with you on a regular basis we ensure that we advise you of the requirements to maintain your facility operation through the winter by tailoring activity to exactly suit your grounds and needs.
We cater for all your gritting and snow clearance needs, ice management and safety provision. Gritting and clearance services are provided from our Buckinghamshire headquarters facility with excellent access to major road systems. This means we can react quickly – day and night – to address freezing conditions and snow effects.
- Gritting – specific weather related gritting to tarmac and paved surfaces
- De-Icing – fast turnaround for snap frosts and post gritting ice
- Snow Clearance – providing a safe driving and walking environment
We manage and provide a comprehensive grounds maintenance service for car parks. This includes a full range of services designed to meet your specific requirements. These include:
- Car Park Gritting, De-Icing & Snow Clearance – cold weather, snow and frost management of car parks
- Car Park Grounds Services – managing parking facilities maintenance around and above the surface
- Car Park Pothole Repair – ensuring safe and presentable parking areas
- Car Park Jet Washing – our jet washing experience from window cleaning is brough to car park grounds maintenance
- Car Park Line Marking – maintaining clear and identified parking directions and spaces for safety and presentation
- Car Park Clearances – managing cleaning and rubbish removal created through regular usage
- Car Park Hedge and Shrub care and planting – specific hedge and shrub management for car parking areas
When designed and planted correctly, a variety of plants, shrubs and trees positioned carefully and landscaped effectively, create a professional, attractive and environmentally friendly environment.
We have working relationships with landscape architects and designers to plan and implement a tailored planting and growth plan for your facility matching your specific requirements and image.
Planting services include:
- Bespoke plant design
- Landscaping and design
- Bedding displays
- Amenity planting
- Shrub planting
Our grounds planting services cover all size facilities from small office frontage, to education campuses, hotel and care homes through to extensive commercial, business and retail parks
Planting design ensures year-round coverage delivered through our horticultural knowledge. Combined with our ground’s maintenance, a tidy and attractive appearance. Multi-season planting combinations of plants, shrubs and trees delivers colour and coverage.